Sunday 7 August 2016

Cogito ergo sum


The internet is the brain of the world, sooner or later it will contain the vast majority of the world’s information. I am arrogant enough to think that my periodic musings deserve to be recorded for posterity in the great cloud based memory bank in the sky.

I will record some of my thoughts on subjects that interest me and that I think deserve a wider audience, can’t say much fairer than that. There will be very little personal stuff as that is best left dealt with in “meat-space”.

In an incomplete declaration of my biases, I am Zambian, an engineer by training and I work in the energy sector. Given the ease of access to information online, let the record show that these posts are mine and mine alone and do not in any way shape or form reflect the views of any of my current or previous employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment